Saturday 21 January 2012

Terminator.

2011 was a tough year for me, a large unfortunate event happened in my personal life suffering the loss of someone no one will ever replace. My work is my escape, and wanted to try something challenging, something to take my mind away from real life, I generally don't do characters or organic stuff, but wanted something that would push me in all areas, I'm naturally a huge terminator fan, the design of the endoskeleton is so iconic and would throw a lot of challenges my way, throwing me out of my comfort zone.






































After these renders I generally needed a break and wanted to do something different, I have an idea of what I'd like to do ( something completely out of context with him ). I received a lot of comments regarding 'where is the rest of him Nath? ). Well he is here, every piston and part rigged mainly for posing purposes, having made him, there are some serious design flaws for general everyday movement :S, but hey, who cares,
FORM OVER FUNCTION RIGHT? Max view port lovelies..

1 comment: